Craft Shop and Tour Hours
May - October:
Monday-Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
November - April:
Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 10:00 am
- 11:30 am
- 1:00 pm
- 2:30 pm
We are now booking tours online.
Planning for Your Tour
- Guided tours are offered year round. Our hours are
- May - October, Monday-Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- November - April, Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Guided tours begin every hour and a half. The first tour begins at 10:00 a.m. The last tour begins at 2:30 p.m.
- Each tour is approximately one hour, with time allowed for questions, and is led by a trained guide.
- You can purchase tickets in advance on our website or buy them in person in the Craft Shop.
- A portion of the tour takes place outdoors, so please dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear.
- For groups of more than 10 people, we ask that you contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements as we may need additional guides to accommodate large groups. There is a discounted group rate of $8 per person. Lunch can be provided for an additional cost.
- Please review our FAQ page for accessibility information and Contact Us with any concerns or questions.
- Adults (18+): $12
- Children (10-17): $6
- Children Under 10: Free
- AHI member: Free (individual membership=1 free adult; household membership=2 free adults + children under age of 18)
- Seniors: $10
- Military & Veterans: $10
- College Students with ID: $8
- Preston County K-12 Students: Free
- Discounts for pre-scheduled groups of 10+ : $8
Arthurdale Heritage is a proud participant of Museums for All, an initiative that strives to make museums more accessible for everyone. Arthurdale Heritage offers a $0 admission cost for groups of up to four guests eligible by receiving EBT/SNAP benefits. Please present your SNAP/EBT card upon arrival to receive this discount