This fully restored historic facility is the perfect place for weddings, receptions, parties, reunions, meetings, and other gatherings. The Hall will comfortably seat 85. The grounds are also available for reunions or to accommodate larger groups.
Arthurdale Center Hall Features:
- Historic setting
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Small, fully equipped kitchen
- Attractive grounds with picnic facilities
- Handicapped accessibility
- Handicapped restroom
- Hall size: 43′ x 30′
- Tables available for use: four round tables (seat 8), four 6′ tables, thirteen 8′ tables
- Adequate parking in lower lot
If you have your wedding in Arthurdale, we can recommend local caterers and photographers. Please contact us for more information.
Rental Policy and Rates
The facilities may be rented by the hour for weekday meetings or for a full day on weekends. For hourly rentals, rent begins when the key is given over to the Renter and ends when the key is returned to AHI.
Note: Membership discounts for renting the Center Hall do not apply to for-profit events.
Rates for Center Hall with use of kitchen
Includes use of refrigerator, stove, coffee pots, utensils, and Fiesta ware china, etc.
AHI Members (Become a Member)
- Hourly Rental $20.00/hour
- Full Day Rental $100.00/day
- After May 31, 2017, cost will be $25/hour and a Full Day Rental will be $125.00/day
- After May 31, 2017, cost will be $50 hour and a Full Day Rental will be $225.00
- A $25.00 fee is required for use of the barbeque pit.
- A refundable security deposit of $100.00 is required for all rentals.
Payment of rental fees and security deposit will confirm the reservation of the facilities and will be required upon signing the Arthurdale Heritage Inc. Center Hall Rental Agreement.
No Smoking Allowed
The Center Hall is a Non-Smoking facility. No tape or thumbtacks are permitted on wall or woodwork. Plastic-tac may be used. NOTE: Special permission is required for usage of helium-filled balloons inside Center Hall.
Renter’s Insurance Required
All renters must provide proof of insurance as outlined in the Arthurdale Heritage Inc. Center Hall Rental Agreement which can usually be done at no cost with a single phone call to your insurance agent. The agent can fax or mail a certificate of insurance to AHI.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (304) 864-3959.