This fully restored historic facility is the perfect place for weddings, receptions, parties, reunions, meetings, and other gatherings. The Hall will comfortably seat 85. The grounds are also available for reunions or to accommodate larger groups.
Arthurdale Center Hall Features:
- Historic setting
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Small, fully equipped kitchen
- Attractive grounds with picnic facilities
- Handicapped accessibility
- Handicapped restroom
- Hall size: 43′ x 30′
- Tables available for use: four 8′ in diameter round tables (seat 8), four 6′ tables, thirteen 8′ tables plus 100 chairs
- Adequate parking in lower lot
If you have your wedding in Arthurdale, we can recommend local caterers and photographers. Please contact us for more information.
Rates for Center Hall with use of kitchen
Includes use of refrigerator, stove, coffee pots, utensils, and Fiesta ware china, etc.
AHI Members (Become a Member)
- Members $125.00/day (To qualify for membership discount, you must have been a member for at least one year prior to rental date.)
- Non-Members $250.00/day
- A refundable security deposit of $150.00 is required for all rentals.
Payment of rental fees and security deposit will confirm the reservation of the facilities and will be required upon signing the Arthurdale Heritage Inc. Center Hall Rental Agreement.
No Smoking Allowed
The Center Hall is a Non-Smoking facility. No tape or thumbtacks are permitted on wall or woodwork. Plastic-tac may be used. NOTE: Special permission is required for usage of helium-filled balloons inside Center Hall.
Renter’s Insurance Required
All renters must provide proof of insurance as outlined in the Arthurdale Heritage Inc. Center Hall Rental Agreement which can usually be done at no cost with a single phone call to your insurance agent. The agent can fax or mail a certificate of insurance to AHI.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call (304) 864-3959.