This fully restored historic facility is the perfect place for weddings, receptions, parties, reunions, meetings, and other gatherings. The Hall will comfortably seat 85. The grounds are also available for reunions or to accommodate larger groups.
Arthurdale Center Hall Features:
- Historic setting
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Small, fully equipped kitchen
- Attractive grounds with picnic facilities
- Handicapped accessibility
- Handicapped restroom
- Hall size: 43′ x 30′
- Tables available for use: four 5′ in diameter round tables (seat 8), four 6′ tables, thirteen 8′ tables plus 100 chairs
- Adequate parking in lower lot
If you have your wedding in Arthurdale, we can recommend local caterers and photographers. Please contact us for more information.
Rental Options for 2019
You can customize your event by selecting the facilities, equipment, and services you want–from providing colorful Fiesta ware service to making the vintage Co-op tractor a great photo op. There are plenty of ways to make your Arthurdale event uniquely yours.
Basic rental includes Center Hall, porch and front lawn – $200/members – $325/non-members (includes tear down and cleanup fee)
(How do I Become a Member?)
Additional options for your event:
- Use of Lawn near Museum and Esso Station – $50
- Use of expansive lawn at our historic homestead house ( E15) – $100
- Use of Pavilion – $25
- Use of Outside Plastic Chairs – $50
- Set-Up of Tables and Chairs inside Center Hall – $25
- Staff removal of AHI pictures from Center Hall walls – $25
- Museum Tour – arrangements must be made ahead of time – $10/individual – $8/groups of 10 or more
- Block off Center Hall parking lot – $50
- Rent co-op tractor and hay wagon to use as backdrop – $100
- Hay bales for backdrop – $4/each
- Use of Fiesta Ware – $75 (price includes additional cleaning fee)
- Gold chair covers – $100 (price includes additional cleaning fee)
- A Security Deposit of $250 will be held in the office and will be returned if there are no damages to the facilities or equipment.
Download the updated Arthurdale Heritage Rental Agreement here.
Smoking is not permitted inside the hall or on the porch.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call (304) 864-3959.