Win exciting prizes, including cash, gift certificates, artisan crafts, jewelry and the $1000 grand prize, in the annual Arthurdale Heritage Elimination Dinner to benefit the New Deal Homestead Museum in Arhurdale, WV. Join us for wine, food and the fun and suspense of a prize drawing every five minutes. Tickets are on sale now for $35 each, and only 250 tickets are available!
Admission includes catered dinner, access to numerous raffles, prizes and a chance to win $1000!
We are also thrilled to announce that Jonas Knotts will once again emcee our event. It will be a fun night!
Tickets are only $35 which admits one (1) for dinner and a chance to win up to $1,000. Additional tickets for “dinner only” can be purchased for $15.00. Doors open at 5:00 p.m., Dinner at 6:00 p.m. Followed by prize drawings.
Silent Auction and Raffle Prize Donations:
Single Dinner and Chance to win: $35.00
Additional tickets for dinner only are $15.00 each.
Tickets can be purchased online (below) or from any AHI Board Member or through the AHI office. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or by call (304) 864-3959.
Tickets ordered online will be mailed to the purchaser or can be picked up at the door.
Arthurdale Heritageâ€™s Annual Dinner and Meeting will be held on Sunday, October 23 at 5:00 in the historic Center Hall along Rt. 92 in Preston County. A program will follow about the past yearâ€™s events and progress with projects. Volunteer awards will be given. Cost is $16 for choice of baked steak or baked chicken dinner, including dessert.
To attend, mail your check payable to Arthurdale Heritage by October 18 to P. O. Box 850, Arthurdale, WV 26520 or call 304-864-3959 to charge it to your credit card.
Proceeds benefit the historic preservation efforts for the nationâ€™s first New Deal homestead subsistence community project championed by First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt.
Tickets are still on sale for this yearâ€™s Elimination Dinner being held on Saturday, April 16. Tickets are only $35 a person and include dinner plus a chance to win up to $1000. Remember, you do not have to be present to win. You can purchase additional â€œdinner onlyâ€ tickets for $15. The talented Mary Walker is catering dinner.
The evening will be full of fun games. Enter our silent auctions and buy raffle tickets for chances to win fabulous prizes donated by local businesses.
You canâ€™t win if you donâ€™t buy a ticket! Stop by, contact the office, or purchase them online.
Silent Auction Prizes
- A beautiful art glass piece from Blenko Glass
- Gift Set from Allegheny Treenware
- 5 Pad Digital Drum Set
- Gift bag from Affordable Signs Unlimited
- Weekend Golf Package from Alpine Lake Resort
- Crocheted Afghan made by Chris Schaffer
- Quilted Table Runner made by Chris Schaffer
- Wine from Forks of Cheat Winery
- $100 house cleaning certificate from Elma Dillsworth
- Lap Quilt made by the Homestead Quilters Guild
- Custom WVU Belt Buckle from Kuehn Sisters Diamonds
- CDs from the bands that perform at the New Deal Festival
- Gift Certificate for a Â½ hour massage at Patricia Pauly Message
- 3 month membership at Pro Performance RX
- Wine and Cheese Basket from Roger Day
- Signed WVU Football and Basketball
- Signed Picture of Mike Carey
- Signed Picture of Hines Ward
- Lia Sophia Necklace from Sue Faloon
- Garden Basket from Valley Elementary Service Club
- Ticket Voucher for Washington Wild Things (4 seats)
- Gift bag from Hair Fair salon in Masontown
- Pencil drawing in cherry frame from Lisa and Brad Cress
- Longaberger Gift Package
- Lia Sophia Necklace
- Scroll Saw Pictures by Dave Hall
- Jane Wooster Scott Print
Framed by Brad’s Country Frame Shop
- Manicure, pedicure and hair cut from Stacey Zinn Rhodes at Waterfront Spa and Salon
- Ham and bacon from Scott Ford
- Solid oak flower stand made by Bob Myers
More items coming soon.
Check out these great items donated for the silent auctions!
Please, contact the office if you have any questions, 304-864-3959.
Will you be attending?
There is still time to join us April 17th for an evening of fun and good food! Â Â Continue Reading
Arthurdale Heritage members are invited to attend the annual Arthurdale Heritage, Inc. Anniversary Celebration on October 11, 2009.Â This year we are celebrating our 24th year as an organization.Â The presentation of awards and the annual meeting will begin immediately following dinner.Â Come and celebrate the achievements AHI has made over its 24 years of “Restoring Yesterday for Tomorrow” in historic Arthurdale.
RSVP by October 1, 2009.
5:00 pm – Fellowship
5:30 pm – Dinner
Location: Arthurdale Center Hall
Buffet: $15.00/per person
Pleast make checks payable to Arthurdale Heritage, Inc.
On October 12, Arthurdale Heritage celebrated its 23rd year as a non-profit organization.Â The date of the dinner was additionally significant, because 75 years previously on October 12, the Federal government signed documents to officially create the community of Arthurdale.Â AH members, volunteers, Board members, and staff congregated at the Center Hall to acknowledge the accomplishments achieved over the past fiscal year and look forward to the upcoming events to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of the homesteading of Arthurdale.Â Â The 75th Anniversary Committee also revealed the 75th Anniversary theme as “Welcome Home to Arthurdale” and presented 75 limited edition mugs to attendees as a gift. Continue Reading