Check back regularly to see more detailed information. Our Craft Classes page has more info specifically about our classes.
Want to help teach a class, share a skill, or work an event? Call the office at (304) 864-3959 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall & Winter 2016
>>> Holiday Paper Quilling Class <<<
Wednesday, November 16 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Reita Marks is back for another paper quilling class! Join us and create a gift your friends and family will treasure. Make a framed poinsettia or evergreen, or wreath, or candle gift tags using only paper and glue! Perfect projects for this season!
Class cost is $15 for AHI members, $20 for non-members plus the cost of materials. Materials run from $3 to 18 depending on what you decide to make! You must pre-register for this class. Email email@example.com or call 304-895-3959 to register.
>>> Christmas with Santa! <<<
Friday, December 16
Doors open at 6 pm, Santa arrives 6:30 pm
Ho ho ho! Santa is coming to tow! Head to AHI on Friday, December 16 and see if you’ve landed on the ‘nice’ or ‘naughty’ list this year. Doors open at 6, Santa will arrive on a fire truck at 6:30! Come and enjoy free hot coco and cookies plus a gift for all the good little girls and boys!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
– Hosted by the Arthurdale Tirekickers Club –
2016 Past Events:
- Deck the Halls and Craft Show
- AHI’s Annual Dinner
- Fall Family Fun Fest
- Fall Writing Workshop with Jo Ann Dadisman
- Genealogy Class with Christy Venham
- New Deal Festival
- Turn Old Jewelry Into New with Amy Nedrow
- Weave a Bean Pot Basket with Mary Mason
- Beginning Paper Quilling Class with Reita Marks
- Fly Fishing Class with Jack Bell
- Arthurdale Community Yard Sale
- Elimination Raffle Dinner
- Charm Lap Quilt with Judy Harder and Rhonda Braham
- Writing Classes with Jo Ann Dadisman
- Stained Glass Class with David Houser
- Easter Egg Hunt