Check back regularly to see more detailed information. Our Craft Classes page has more info specifically about our classes.
Want to help teach a class, share a skill, or work an event? Call Jeanne at (304) 864-3959 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
>>> Writing Workshop with Jo Ann Dadisman<<<
Five Tuesday evenings (probably 6pm!)
September 27 through October
Wanting to work on your writing but need some feedback? Jo Ann Dadisman will be back this fall to lead a series of five intensive writing sessions to help writers cultivate a collection of linked stories inspired by photos, songs, and much more. Assignments will be created by the writer’s group and facilitator. Bring an original piece of writing to get started with!
Cost is $70 for AHI members, $80 for others.
>>> Weave a Basket in a Day! with Mary Mason <<<
Saturday, October 22 9am
Come and join us Saturday, October 22 and learn to weave your own patriotic basket with Mary Mason! The festive basket includes holes on the ends so you can line it with a colorful bandanna! Don’t forget to bring your own sturdy scissors, a narrow screwdriver or ice pick, and hinged clothespins. Be sure to sign up before October 15 so that the reed can be ordered!
Cost is $60 for AHI members, $70 for others.
2016 Past Events:
- Genealogy Class with Christy Venham
- New Deal Festival
- Turn Old Jewelry Into New with Amy Nedrow
- Weave a Bean Pot Basket with Mary Mason
- Beginning Paper Quilling Class with Reita Marks
- Fly Fishing Class with Jack Bell
- Arthurdale Community Yard Sale
- Elimination Raffle Dinner
- Charm Lap Quilt with Judy Harder and Rhonda Braham
- Writing Classes with Jo Ann Dadisman
- Stained Glass Class with David Houser
- Easter Egg Hunt