This year’s Annual Raffle Dinner (previously named the Elimination Dinner) will take place at the Masontown Fire Hall on April 20th.Â Hope to see you there!
Admission includes catered dinner, access to numerous raffles, prizes and a chance to win $1000!
Tickets are only $35 which admits one (1) for dinner and a chance to win money. You do not have to be present to win! Additional tickets for “dinner only” can be purchased for $15.00.
Tickets are available at the office, and you can also call to have them mailed to you: 304-864-3959.
Raffles and Auctions
- “Greens Fees & Cart Rental for 4” prize donated by Alpine Lake Resort
- Wood utensils donated by Allegheny Treenware
- 20 piece set of turquoise Fiesta ware donated by The Homer Laughlin China Company
- Handmade place mats donated by the Homestead Quilter’s Guild
- Two mugs, a light blue utensil holder, a dark blue bowl, and a large purple bowl of Fiesta ware donated by Martha Summers and Jeanne Goodman
- “Cotton Lady” Santon Sylvette doll was hand crafted in Provence and represents a traditional Provencal woman from the 1700s and 1800s donated by Deb Miller
- Patriotic hot pads and oven mitts were made and donated by the Homestead Quilters Guild
- Four handmade place mats were made and donated by the Homestead Quilters Guild
- Half-size sampler quilt, donated by the Homestead Quilters Guild, is made with civil war reproduction fabrics
- “Crazy for Spring” Lap Quilt, made and donated by Rhonda Braham of the Homestead Quilters Guild
- Pottery bowl, donated by Martha Summers, and handmade by a WVU student
- Bobby Flay’s Grill It and Alton Brown’s Good Eats 2: The Middle Years books donated by Martha Summers