- April 4, 2011
Tickets are still on sale for this yearâ€™s Elimination Dinner being held on Saturday, April 16. Tickets are only $35 a person and include dinner plus a chance to win up to $1000. Remember, you do not have to be present to win. You can purchase additional â€œdinner onlyâ€ tickets for $15. The talented Mary Walker is catering dinner.
The evening will be full of fun games. Enter our silent auctions and buy raffle tickets for chances to win fabulous prizes donated by local businesses.
You canâ€™t win if you donâ€™t buy a ticket! Stop by, contact the office, or purchase them online.
Silent Auction Prizes
- A beautiful art glass piece from Blenko Glass
- Gift Set from Allegheny Treenware
- 5 Pad Digital Drum Set
- Gift bag from Affordable Signs Unlimited
- Weekend Golf Package from Alpine Lake Resort
- Crocheted Afghan made by Chris Schaffer
- Quilted Table Runner made by Chris Schaffer
- Wine from Forks of Cheat Winery
- $100 house cleaning certificate from Elma Dillsworth
- Lap Quilt made by the Homestead Quilters Guild
- Custom WVU Belt Buckle from Kuehn Sisters Diamonds
- CDs from the bands that perform at the New Deal Festival
- Gift Certificate for a Â½ hour massage at Patricia Pauly Message
- 3 month membership at Pro Performance RX
- Wine and Cheese Basket from Roger Day
- Signed WVU Football and Basketball
- Signed Picture of Mike Carey
- Signed Picture of Hines Ward
- Lia Sophia Necklace from Sue Faloon
- Garden Basket from Valley Elementary Service Club
- Ticket Voucher for Washington Wild Things (4 seats)
- Gift bag from Hair Fair salon in Masontown
- Pencil drawing in cherry frame from Lisa and Brad Cress
- Longaberger Gift Package
- Lia Sophia Necklace
- Scroll Saw Pictures by Dave Hall
- Jane Wooster Scott Print
Framed by Brad’s Country Frame Shop
- Manicure, pedicure and hair cut from Stacey Zinn Rhodes at Waterfront Spa and Salon
- Ham and bacon from Scott Ford
- Solid oak flower stand made by Bob Myers
More items coming soon.
Check out these great items donated for the silent auctions!
Please, contact the office if you have any questions, 304-864-3959.
Will you be attending?